Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Your Prom dress . . .

prom dress

So, this post is dedicated to one of my most devoted reader - Anastasia, who asked me several days ago to give her some advises about Prom dresses and here is my promised post.

  • Start form hair cut - I'm in love with Valentino A/W-2012 catwalk girl's hair style, that so reminds me Vivien Leigh's heroine - Scarlett O'Hara in the film "Gone with wind"
  • Hair accessorize - definitely pearl and flower adorned hair bands from Dolce & Gabbana A/W-2012 collection
  • Prints - flowers in the mood of Baroque are my favorites. Sometimes embroidered onto the garments embelished with sequins and oriental beads as seen at Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino and Balmain A/W-2012 collections
  • Shape - I vote for tapered and slightly flared silhouette with enhanced waist and absolutely love the prim ruffle of the lace at the neck and bell shape sleeves - like Marie Antoinette night gowns reinterpreted at Valentino Haute Couture S/S-2012
This is my guide list and mood board for the prom dress, hope it helps and inspires you somehow ;)
Enjoy your day...

4 comments:

  1. Dear Natuka, thank you so much for such a great advise, inspiration and dedication ! i'll always be your blog's devoted reader : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mood board and fab suggestions

    ReplyDelete