Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Baby Pink"


Last time I found myself crazy about pale, nude pink but my obsession has very serious reason. Like two weeks ago I became aunt of the most beautiful girl over the world, so I suppose my crush was caused by this super exiting expectation.
On the photos above you can have a glance what I wore on one of the most important day of my life - I had to meet HER personally. Of course I choose some very girlish colors, like baby pink knitted sweater, my fav ripped blue jeans, pale yellow pumps with metal toe-cap and crystal sparkling necklace - I can't meet the princess without something brilliancy sparkling!
I already started my summer vacations and now I'm at my summer house near Tbilisi, that's the reason I have not posted anything these days.
Internet problem is already fixed, so I'll try to update my blog as often as possible.
Wish you super inspiring summer time!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment