Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photo shoot for Beaumonde magazine



Yesterday was truly busy day as Georgian glossy magazine Beaumonde suggested me to be featured in their next issue, so I had to give an interview for the magazine and for TV broadcasticg chanel Rustavi 2, as well. Of course we did a photo shoot, I stylized my entire outfits and fashion photographer Sasha Prishvin was behind the camera... I hope photos will be great!
Until magazine issues, here you can enjoy some moments of the day.
Have a glance;)

8 comments:

  1. You are GORGEOUS. What a fabulous outfit, love all the red.

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Can't wait to see the photos! I love these behind the scene shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll post photos as soon as possible, thnx for commenting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Look so fabulous and beautiful :) Love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ოოოოოოოოოოო :)
    რამდენი სიახლე დამხვდა
    ძალიან გამიხარდა, წარმატებები
    ველოდები ბომონდის შემდეგ ნომერს მოუთმენლად

    ReplyDelete