Saturday, February 25, 2012

My F-Week Morning ;)


This is my Fashion week morning - wake up early in the morning, hairdresser, make up, no tempter sweeties!!! remove make up and wake up early in the morning again;))
Most awful thing one can imagine while trip is definetely that what happened to me - I broke my photo camera! I'm sad for that! I have already gathered interesting materials in my folders and I'll post them for sure as soon as possible. Yesterday I attended super exciting presentation - " Diana Vreeland After Diana Vreeland" curated by fashion critic Maria Luisa Frisa and Judith Clark, today was just perfect and as it became known last  fashion show by Raf Simons for Jil sander.
So, what I'm going to do? I'll try to do shots with my iPad! It's so uncomfortable!
Anyway I enjoy Milano so very much;)
Hope you enjoy my posts, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment