Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas decorations

Chichilaki

Christmas is near here and a little bit I already feel it in the air!;) Decorating Xmas tree is a great pleasure for me and I'm sure same it is for you... Last year I dressed my tree only with white and golden toys and  ribbons. (you can enjoy my Xmas tree's pics above). Santa's deers and little praying angels are my favorite ones. For upcoming celebration I'm going to buy some mint toys and add to my Xmas tree. I suppose it will be great: white+gold+mint;) . That's shortly how I'm going to decorate my beloved Xmas tree, But here I have little suggestion to my foreigner readers. If you want something new and strange for your New Year eve and Christmas , You must definitely love Chichilaki!;) Side by side European Xmas tree, “Chichilaki” is placed in almost every Georgian’s house. Chichilaki is made of young walnut branches and it's chip scraps are coming down on it vertically, people use to hang some sweets on it. Due to it’s size you can place it everywhere you wish: on the table, next to the Xmas tree or somewhere else. I love to see it next to the flaming fireplace…
Besides decorations I have also Christmas gifts suggestion for you, so you have to read "Christmas Agenda" at Vogue.it, follow the link http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/weekend-agenda/2011/12/christmas-suggestions
Wish you happy and inspiring Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment