Thursday, November 7, 2013

Art of the Trench presentation in Kiev

As I have already informed you, last spring I participated in Burberry's super exiting project Art of the Trench. This online project has traveled to many different countries all over the world, and created an incredibly beautiful visual history of  Burberry trench. After Chicago, Shanghai and many other countries this time Burberry celebrated Art of the Trench event in the capital of Ukraine - Kiev and united guests from six different Eastern European countries, incuding: Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan an Russia. I had the pleasure for representing my homeland - Georgia.
Our host for the event in Kiev was founder of Buro 24/7, digital media director of TSUM Moscow and just one of the brightest face of street fashion - Miroslava Duma, she hosted wonderful private dinner after the presentation as well.
Here you can enjoy my personal shots found in my Iphone and  Instagram account.
Xoxo
Natuka

No comments:

Post a Comment