Friday, May 4, 2012

Fashion masterclass at GeoModels Agency

Here you can see the photos from my fashion masterclass at GeoModels agency. When amazing Tamuna Chkheidze (founder of GeoModels and Tbilisi Fashion Week) suggested me to visit her agency I agreed with a pleasure and as it became clear I was right. Lovely, young girls (future models) had some questions to me: we talked about my personal style/way of dressing, about my blog ( I was so happy to hear from some of them that they read my articles published in various magazines), about perspectives of Georgian world of fashion, about fashion weeks I have attended in the fashion capitals and so on... They seemed so aspired to know more and more!
Finally meeting was really pleasant, if I won't mention my broken finger which disturbed me so very much!
Wish you luck guys,
Keep it up;)

No comments:

Post a Comment