Friday, December 30, 2011

Yes Your Highness ;)

Gianni Versace
Escada
Gianni Verasce
Persol
what inspires you? last time I found myself that all the royal clothing, equips and interior designs inspire me so much! Golden tassels, different colors of gems, crowns, scepters, national emblems are the prints and embellishments I love to find on my clothing and accessories!. But it's not as easy as I thought it was... After without results wandering around local boutiques in my city and browsing numerous e-shops, Farfetch.com became only place where my wish came true. They have very special vintage department where I came across with this fabulous findings - GIANNI VERSACE VINTAGE printed silk shirt , ESCADA VINTAGE printed silk shirt, Multicoloured silk shirt from Gianni Versace and  PERSOL VINTAGE Sunglasses.
P.S. I'm truly glad to inform you that Farfetch.com is a new advertiser on my blog! You can find banner on the sidebar, so now you can click there and enjoy shopping!
Wish U luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment