Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Henri Maupiou - Etoffes Haute Couture

In this post, I am going to share you my impressions about truly unique shop that I found in Paris last July. Henri Maupiou tissue shop is near Place Vendome, just above the Ritz Hotel... 2 Rue de la Paix, 75002 - Paris is the exact address. I adore creating some outfits for myself and if you do, too, you will surely fall in love with this shop, because tissues I saw there have not seen somewhere else before. They renew their collection twice a year - for winter and for summer. They also suggest Haute Couture tissues and brands like: Velentino, Ungaro, Schlapfer and so on. On my last visit in Paris, I had very proper goal - I had to find super quality tissue for my sister's wedding dress and veil. So I wandered around tissue shops - From Marche Saint-Pierre to Bouchara. From my past visits in Paris I remembered tissue shop - Bouchara just behind the opera, between Printemps and Galleries Lafayette department stores but suddenly I explored that it was closed and instead of this desired shop huge H&M was open! I was so disappointed! But at last I found that I wanted so much - Henri Maupiou - Etofees Haute Couture made my wishes to come true. I found there wonderful sugar white tissues for dress and veil as well. So I advice you if you go to Paris, undoubtedly visit this unique shop...

4 comments: