Sunday, November 27, 2011

Newcomer's contest ! ! !



Lasha Devdariani - winner of the contest

Tamar Areshidze - 2 place


Yesterday was especially important day for me as I was a member of jury and had to choose the winner of newcomer's designer contest which was organized by Tbilisi fashion week. (I was eager to see there bold pret-a-porter, wearable but brave!) I think it's really good idea to give the chance beginner designers to show their opportunities. Contestants were allowed to show only five looks, so with four other members of jury, we choose the winner - Lasha Devdariani. After his first costume it was clear for me that he was my favorite and I was so happy to hear that all the others had same opinion. What I most loved with his costumes was kind of dramatic elegance and refined feminity. I hope he will meet our expectations, will do all his best and go far...
Wish you luck!

1 comment: